- Rooftop Package Units
- Split Systems
- Computer Room Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Air Handling Units
- Heat Pumps
Custom HVAC Design
All mechanical equipment will eventually need repairs. The question is not if, but how much. Regular PM keeps costs low by managing issues when they are affordable, not after they become costly. Properly maintained HVAC equipment operates more efficiently, and lasts longer
Coolbreeze provides Custom HVAC Design services for the Commercial, Industrial & Institutional sectors. We service a wide Range of Commercial HVAC/R Equipment such as;
BE PROACTIVE not REACTIVE and come in under budget. Our proactive preventive maintenance programs help you save money by maximizing equipment operating efficiencies, preventing problems and reducing overhead costs. Reactive maintenance is the most costly way to maintain a building HVAC system
Effective, Energy-efficient heating, ventilating & air-conditioning equipment, properly applied, is an essential part of today’s demand for minimum system operating costs. Coolbreeze prides itself as a leader in applying innovative techniques and ideas in an everchanging industry.
If mechanical system maintenance is not part of your cost-control program, it should be. Companies that maintain their HVAC systems enjoy measurable financial benefits, productivity improvements and better employee and facility health. COOLBREEZE offers one of the most comprehensive and trusted commercial service maintenance programs in the GTA.
A well maintained HVAC system provides several benefits to any business owner and facility. Investing in a proactive Preventative Maintenance Contract with COOLBREEZE will serve to benefit the business owner in several ways. In almost every case, the proper maintenance of critical HVAC systems saves far more in energy and equipmentrepair costs than the expense of unplanned Reactive maintenance.
Some Benefits of a Preventive Maintenance Program:
- Is a proactive cost-containment strategy for companies of all sizes
- Ensures equipment efficiency thereby Reducing Energy Costs
- Prevents expensive emergency equipment service or premature system replacements
- Positively impacts employee productivity with all-season comfort
- Increases the Lifespan of your Systems
- Provides a Comfortable working environment for employees and customers.
- Well-maintained equipment lasts 5-10 years longer than poorly-maintained equipment.
- Budget Planning: due to known fixed costs
- Regular maintenance ensures that equipment warranties remain in force
- Clean, well-maintained equipment is quieter during operation